40’ x 35’ Heated T-Hangar with loft, 12ft ceilings, bi-fold door, Quite Grass Strip and many great features/extras including:
- Loft with stairs for Lounge/storage & attic access
- Clearance under Loft is 8ft (tail clearance may be tight with some nosewheel airplanes)
- Sliding barn style doors accessing front of loft
- walk through back door to runway / fuel tanks
- 40’ bi-fold door with concrete slab out front
- motion sensor backdoor lighting
- insulated front and back walls
- insulated ceiling
- bottom hangar "bulb style" door seal
- hanging propane furnace
- Plenty of Lighting throughout hangar
- Ceiling fan
- WIFI Internet (service purchased annually from Cottonwood Corp.)
- Bonus - Cottonwood Airport Security Cameras view both front and back of building quite well
Yearly expense comes out between $600-750. That’s Land Lease, Taxes, Insurance, electricity, and Internet.
I currently have a renter in the unit that pays $150 mo. The Sale of the hangar will ultimately end the rental agreement we’ve made, and the tenant is prepared to move if/when necessary. However, if the purchaser wants to continue renting the unit temporarily or even long term, the current tenant is willing to stay.
I am asking $28,500 for the unit.
Thanks, feel free to contact me directly if interested