Hangar “C” 3600 Sf at KDTO www.dentonairport.com
● Unit has sewer stub out, and is plumbed for water
● Building has two-sided DRIVE IN access
● Insulated walls
● 3 Parking spaces on unrestricted north side with 12’ x 14’ overhead door
● South side (taxiway) has 55 x 16’ electric Schweiss bi-fold door
● Bi-fold opens to spacious, oversized apron – 62’ deep x 60’ wide
● End unit - roll out to Taxiway Lima!
Built in 2006, this unit is part of a 3 unit building, conveniently located at the west end of hangar row on taxiway Lima. All 3 units are contractually structured as limited partners within a Partnership which holds the master lease with City of Denton (since the lease cannot be subdivided). The master lease has 13 additional years, with two 10-year renewal options. Each unit is responsible for separate electricity and water. Property taxes, insurance, land lease and bulky waste are managed and shared by the Partnership.
● Yr. Built: 2006 ● Size: 60’ x 60’ ● 16’ Clear Tail Height ● City of Denton, Denton County, TX ● Land lease runs to 9/20/2034 with two optional 10 year renewals
|Advertiser's Name||Valerie Roehrs|
|Land Lease Cost||$ 110/month|
|Advertiser Type||Private Party|