This former Navy property consists of approximately 16 acres, which have been improved with a 95,949 square foot building. The building has two Aviation Hangars, a three story office building, and a two story addition with an open floor plan. Built in 1959, the site was used for aircraft maintenance and housed radar equipment, administrative offices, and laboratories. It is adjacent to Hanscom Airfield.
|Advertiser's Name||Lawanda Maryland|
|Company||U.S. General Services Administration|