Great corporate/business hangar, man cave, or toy box for your aircraft, RV, boat, motorcycles, hunting gear, or classic cars.
Breckenridge is just a quick flight from Dallas/Fort Worth or an easy 1.5-hour drive west of Fort Worth. The airport is located south of Interstate 20 on Highway 183.
• 80’ x 80’ hangar constructed in 2012 situated on one acre of property
• Hangar is located on fee simple land with unencumbered through-the-fence access to the county-owned, federally funded, and legendary Stephens County Airport
• Schweiss brand hydraulic one-piece hangar doors: 70’ x 18’ main hangar door; 50’ x 14’ side hangar door
• Large paved aircraft parking apron
• Epoxy-painted floors
• Hangar is insulated and has ample lighting
• Corner office
• Direct taxiway access to the main runway 17/35 which is 4,997’ x 100’
• 10,000-gallon, double-wall, above-ground Jet-A fuel farm adjacent to hangar and included in this sale
This hangar is located next to the internationally famous Ezell Aviation Facility. Amenities include private auto parking, beautiful oak trees, and fantastic 360-degree west Texas views.
Additional photos and a full brochure are located on the AirSpace website.
|Advertiser's Name||Ryan Cox|