A true luxury aircraft hangar at McKinney National Airport, just minutes from the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Money magazine has placed McKinney in the top 5 best places to live in America every year since 2010.
• 65' wide X 62' deep X 18' high tail clearance; total SF 4,030
• Includes an approximately 700 SF, two-story interior finish out completed in 2018
• Pilot's lounge
• Wet bar
• Executive office
• Epoxy-painted hangar floor
• Industrial-grade cabinets and countertops along the hangar wall
• Industrial hangar fans
• 480-V three-phase electric insulated
• LED lighting
• Wilson bi-fold hangar door
This property is a condominium hangar located in the Collin County Hangar Owners Association (CCHOA).
Long-term ground lease with the City of McKinney runs through February 1, 2048.
• McKinney Air Center (FBO)
• Full-service Jet-A and 100LL
• U.S. Customs on site
• ARFF station on site
• Just inside the DFW Class B airspace
• Runway 18/36: 7,002' x 150'
• ILS w/DME Runway 18
• GPS to Runway 18 & Runway 36 (w/ILS mins)
Additional photos and a full brochure are available on our website.
|Advertiser's Name||Ryan Cox|