34 new hangars coming to Pegasus Airpark (5AZ3) in 2023! Private airpark with NO GROUND LEASES, you can own your hangar forever and pass it down for generations or re-sell in the future without the depreciation from limited years remaining on a ground lease. Queen Creek has been voted the best place to live in the country and continues to grow with tons of class A developments, amenities/entertainment and recreational activities nearby!
Links to additional project information:
- Breaking ground in Q1 of 2023
- Taking fully refundable lot reservations for Phase I, currently 9 units are reserved. Purchase contracts will be released soon.
- 24 standard hangars - (8) 80x60 & (16) 60x60
- 10 executive hangars - 80x80
- Delivery of units is expected to be Q3 of 2023
- NO ground leases at a private airpark, and has some of the best pricing available to owners on all types of aviation fuel
- Units will be delivered with higher power hangar doors, 4’x8’ man doors, insulation, fire protection, cement flooring, lights, power outlets, and utilities/plumbing stubbed in for Buyers to build out their interior with restrooms, offices, lofts etc.
- The executive 80x80 hangars includes the above in addition to separate driveway entrances from Diana Wy into an RV garage door, a 10' tall glass front door & sliding patio doors, and a large front yard/patio with landscaping.
- After purchasing buyers can apply for an interior improvement permit from Town of Queen Creek to convert a portion of the executive hangars into a livable residence (not applicable to standard hangar units).
- Gila River Resorts broke ground on their new $150 million casino only 12 miles away on the SE corner of Gilbert Rd & Hunt Hwy in October of 2021.
- It’s scheduled completion is in Q4 of 2023 which will provide additional restaurants/activities and economic stimulus to the area that further increases property values
- Less than a mile away from Pegasus is San Tan Flat one of the best cowboy western restaurants in Arizona (has great ribs every day after 4pm) and Fat Cats which is a family entertainment venue with bowling, cinema, games, food & drinks. Or the San Tan Mountains and recreation areas for hikes, off-roading, etc. is only a few miles to the South.
- ±300 days of sun every year for flying
- Helicopters were approved in late December of 2021