34 new hangars coming to Pegasus Airpark (5AZ3) in 2023! Private airpark with NO GROUND LEASES, you can own your hangar forever and pass it down for generations or re-sell in the future without the depreciation from limited years remaining on a ground lease. Queen Creek has been voted the best place to live in the country and continues to grow with tons of class A developments, amenities/entertainment and recreational activities nearby!
Links to additional project information:
- NO ground leases at a private airpark, and has some of the best pricing available to owners on all types of aviation fuel
- Hellicopters allowed
- Units will be delivered with Higher Power hangar doors, 4’x8’ man doors, insulation, fire protection, cement flooring, lights, power outlets, and utilities/plumbing stubbed in for Buyers to build out their interior with restrooms, offices, lofts etc.
- The executive 80x80 hangars will also have their own street addresses with separate driveway entrances from Diana Wy into an RV garage door, a front door, and a large front yard/patio with sliding glass doors.
- After purchasing an executive hangar buyers can apply for an interior improvement permit from Town of Queen Creek to build out living quarters, private executive offices, private showroom, etc. (not applicable to standard hangar units).
- The executive units will utilize CMU block construction on South, East/West and demising walls for premium build quality and sound attenuation
- Queen creek has been named “One of America's Friendliest Cities” by Forbes magazine, and lots of other regional/national awards such as #1 on the “Best City to Raise a Family in 2022” by Dwellics. Becoming one of the premier suburbs in America while retaining their rural origins of recreational activity including equestrian trails and San Tan Mountains.
- Less than a mile away from Pegasus is San Tan Flat one of the best cowboy western restaurants in Arizona (has great ribs every day after 4pm) and Fat Cats which is a family entertainment venue with bowling, cinema, games, food & drinks. Or the San Tan Mountains and recreation areas for hikes, off-roading, etc. is only a few miles to the South.
- Gila River Resorts broke ground on their new $150 million casino only 12 miles away on the SE corner of Gilbert Rd & Hunt Hwy in October of 2021.
- It’s scheduled completion is in Q4 of 2023 which will provide additional restaurants/activities and economic stimulus to the area that further increases property values
- ±300 days of sun every year for flying